An American Degree. A Global Education.
Carnegie Mellon University in Australia forms part of Carnegie Mellon’s global footprint. Our Adelaide-based campus delivers this high quality and exceptional education offering providing students with a unique advantage when they enter the competitive graduate, global market.
Students graduate with a Carnegie Mellon University degree. The degree is accredited and recognised in both the United States and Australia.
Meet our Director of Strategy and Development, Faith Yong, who will be providing students with information about:
- Unique experiences of studying at Carnegie Mellon University in Australia
- Master degree programs at Carnegie Mellon University in Australia:
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Information Technology Management
- Information Security
- Information Systems Management
- Policy, Technology and Analytics
- Public Policy and Management
- Application and entry requirements
- Scholarship for international students
You will also be able to find out more information on our facilities and services for international students, as well as the affordable student lifestyle of Adelaide.
Please email us at email@example.com for any queries related to scholarships, admissions and career outcomes.