- Full Tuition Fee
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- International Airfare
- Visa Fees
- Airport pickup
- Books and Research
- CMU Professional Development Fellowship for CHED-CMU scholar to attend a professional development conference in Australia
An American Degree. A Global Education.
The Philippines’ Commission on Higher Education (CHED) has forged a partnership with Carnegie Mellon University in Australia to expand opportunities for qualified faculty and staff to pursue graduate studies abroad during the K to 12 transition period. Applications are now open for January 2018 intake. Application deadline is September 29, 2017.
The scholarships are available on a competitive basis for Filipino faculty and staff of Philippine universities to study at CMU’s Australia campus, which offers the Master of Science degree in Public Policy and Management, and Master of Science degree in Information Technology.
Faculty and staff of higher education institutions in the Philippines
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years professional work experience
- CMU Institutional Maths Online Test
- English Language Test*
- IELTS 6.5 overall, min. 6 in each band or
- TOEFL 22 min. in each band
- University level programming skills (for MSIT appplicants)
- Personal Statement (1,000 words)
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- For more info please visit Entry Requirements for International Students
*CMU will shoulder the TOEFL/IELTS fees of applicants with conditional offers due to pending IELTS or TOEFL test scores
September 29, 2017
How To Apply
Send us an email at email@example.com for more details on the scholarship and the online application process.
Emil P. Bolongaita
Executive Director and Distinguished Service Professor
“CMU is proud to be a partner with CHED to strengthen the capabilities of educators to become future leaders in the Philippines’ education reforms.“