Examining the decline in political trust in Australia and the US12th January 2021
Open to all International Students from Asia, Latin America and Africa
The scholarships are awarded to eligible students from Asia, Latin America and Africa and apply for Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs in January 2021.
Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS)
The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
Latin American Leaders for Change Scholarship (LALCS)
The scholarship will support Latin American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA)
With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, Latin America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded
How to Apply
If you're a resident from a country belonging to Asia, Latin America, or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master's program to study with us. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, we will contact you about your scholarship eligibility.