Four Periscopes - 20 experts from all parts of the globe discuss our future post COVID-1917th April 2020
Carnegie Mellon’s Executive Education Programs strengthen the expertise of senior and mid-level managers through programs responding to specific needs. Recent programs have focused on the craft of regulation, strategic decision making in digital world, policy making and implementation in complex setting and managing for adding public value.
We provide the latest lessons from theory and practice through dynamic and interactive courses to executives from business, government and industry. The core principle of our programs is linking research and content to practical application in the workplace. Typically the programs are delivered by local faculty augmented by international experts in these fields from Carnegie Mellon University and other leading institutions.
Past Executive Programs
- Future of Government - Big Data, Participation and Effective Regulation, Government of South Australia
- Managing Effective Public Private Partnerships, Ministry of Finance, Government of Argentina
- Public Value Workshop, Government of South Australia
- Effective Regulation in the Age of Disruption, Government of South Australia
- Strategic Policy Design - A Guide to Statecraft, Department of Premier and Cabinet and Department of Justice Officials, Government of South Australia
- Performance Management in the Public Sector, Government of South Australia
- Human Capital Management in IT & Communications, Ministry of Information and Communication, Government of Vietnam
- Public Financial Management, Department of Treasury, Government of South Australia
- Negotiations and Conflict Management, Government of South Australia
- Power and Influence -Transformational Leadership in Global Enterprise, Government ofSouth Australia
For more information about CMU-A executive programs, please contact us