CMU-A Supports Bushfire Management Efforts in Rural Australia17th January 2020
Carnegie Mellon University in Australia works with education agents all over the world to promote CMU-A to prospective students.
Below are some resources for agents.
- Application Process Flowchart
- CMU-A Program Brochure (International)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Alumni Testimonials
- Student Testimonials
Note: Carnegie Mellon University in Australia is currently not appointing new agents
Should you require assistance with your application of admission please contact one of our accredited agents.
An accredited education agent can:
- Provide information about Carnegie Mellon University in Australia and our programs
- Attend to enquiries from students and provide counselling on programs and admissions criteria
- Assist students with the application process and with the verification of supporting documentation
- Assist students with formal requirements in applying for a student visa
- Assist with travel, accommodation and pre-departure arrangement
|Beijing New Oriental Vision||China||www.liuxue.xdf.cn|
|CW International Education||Argentina||www.cwinternationaleducation.com|
|Global Education Network & Overseas Education Consulting||China||www.education-overseas.com|
|IAE Global Network||Global||www.iaeglobal.net|
|IDP Education Ltd||Global||www.idp.com|
|Latino Australia Education||Latin America||www.latinoaustralia.com|
|Zhejiang Shinyway Overseas Studies Co., Ltd||China||www.igo.cn|
|Kaaiser Services Pvt Ltd||India||www.kaaiser.com|
You can search for an agent in your country below.