CMU-A Delivers Seminar for Argentina’s Office of Public Innovations19th December 2017
Carnegie Mellon University in Australia works with education agents all over the world to promote CMU-A to prospective students.
Below are some resources for agents.
Note: Carnegie Mellon University in Australia is currently not appointing new agents
Should you require assistance with your application of admission please contact one of our accredited agents.
An accredited education agent can:
- Provide information about Carnegie Mellon University in Australia and our programs
- Attend to enquiries from students and provide counselling on programs and admissions criteria
- Assist students with the application process and with the verification of supporting documentation
- Assist students with formal requirements in applying for a student visa
- Assist with travel, accommodation and pre-departure arrangement
You can search for a registered agent in your country below.