Policy Frontiers Scholarship
In response to COVID-19, CMU-A is proud to offer the Policy Frontiers
Scholarship to high achieving students who seek to gain valuable
knowledge and skills in public policy and management at CMU-A and plan
to be at frontiers of global change.
The COVID-19 crisis has
created unprecedented challenges to governments, private sector, NGOs
and international development organisations.
institutions need front line achievers who can solve emerging problems
and be a part of innovative solutions. This scholarship will support
ambitious and socially concerned students to achieve their dream careers
and shape the post-COVID-19 world.
Ranked #6 in Policy Analysis
If you aspire to be a future leader and manager of a public, private or non-profit organization, the Master of Science in Public Policy and Management (MSPPM) degree will help you achieve this goal.
If you have a passion for academic, political, and social issues, are well rounded, and have an inherent propensity for questioning the status quo, you're an excellent candidate for the MSPPM program.
Ranked #6 in Policy Analysis, US News and World Report 2019
Digital Transformation and Analytics Specialisation
Public Policy and Management (12-Month Track)
Public Policy and Management (21-Month Track)
The PFS Scholarship is valued at 60% of the tuition fee, applicable for those applying to the Master of Science in Public Policy and Management (MSPPM) at CMU-A, including 21-month and 12-month tracks.
This Scholarship is effective from 21 April 2020 until further notice.
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Apply for a full-time MSPPM program at CMU-A commencing in January 2021
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU-A full-time master coursework degree, 12-month or 21-month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU-A master coursework degree commencing in January 2021
- Accept CMU-A’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU-A scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master’s program before completion, they may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded
Transform Tomorrow at Carnegie Mellon University Australia
How to Apply
The student will simply need to indicate in the Admissions Application portal that they would like to be granted the Policy Frontiers Scholarship.
In addition, the student is required to explain why they should be awarded this Scholarship as part of the Personal Statement or in a separate statement.
Deadline for Admissions Application is 30 September 2020.
Request more Information
Learn more about our programs, your eligibility and entry requirements, how-to-apply and more. By sending us your details you agree to be contacted by Carnegie Mellon University regarding furthering your education.